Saturday, November 28, 2020

Why Opine That Life Has No Meaning?

Purpose

Over the ages, I wonder how many people have stopped and pondered the meaning of life. (More than eleven, I'd guess.)
Most will ask - "What is it all about?
And, let's be honest, an answer of "42" is not really all that satisfying.
What puzzles me are the nihilists and atheists and existentialists who insist that 'there is nothing beyond this life'.
Such people merely exist in a hostile, meaningless universe. How appalling life must be for them - particularly as they near their end.
But as 'realists' they will insist to the rest of us who have even the tiniest vestiges of faith that we are just fooling ourselves.
From such a depressing state, it amazes me that so many reach the ultimate depths of negativity based on mere opinion or 'a gut feeling'.

Jesus said 'Seek and you WILL find."

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...