Saturday, May 28, 2022

Jesus - Redeemer.


To redeem means 'to buy back'. It means to have your goods returned from a pawnbroker after payment of a surcharge.

Jesus's shed blood redeemed us. It paid the price for our sin. It cleansed us and ensures that we are heaven-bound and not to be cast into hell.

Could anything more precious have been used to pay off our spiritual sins and debts?

Without commitment and repentance, His sacrifice made for YOU will have been wasted.

My Saviour died for me. Hallelujah!

When I stumble, fall, and turn away - He brings me back. How often have I needed the cleansing, redeeming power of that blood.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...