Thursday, May 26, 2022

This Blogger Has Said Very Little About 'Partygate', BUT ...

 ... my lips probably went into sneer mode when I heard about this and I probably muttered a searing "typical Tories" under my breath. 

When I heard about Starmer with video evidence to boot - I probably muttered "typical Labour" and snarled at the leader's hypocrisy as he had previously shouted for Tory heads.

The Police investigation was funded by a huge amount of money which could perhaps have been better used targeting those bearing knives and dealing drugs on the streets of the capital!
And still they pillory the police for not having spent enough!
Sigh!

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...