Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Good news from C of E.

Good news last week that PC Prince Charles may not be allowed by the C of E to have a coronation making him "Defender of the Faith" with the "the" bit left out! Only 900 years of Christian tradition does this pathetic man want to ditch. I have always supported the monarchy but not necessarily for much longer.
Further good news on the Anglican front from Archbishop of York John Sentamu, who has attacked the British Airways attitude of supporting all religions - Christianity excepted, of course.

I do hope my readers will join me in boycotting BA. I am already ignoring the Red Cross, the NSPCC and refuse to spend any time in Torbay. I shall not spend a single penny of mine to add to the economy of any town or region where Christianity is marginalised. Enterprises such as the Coop Bank have also been ditched.
My small protest is not much - but hopefully it can be a start.

GOOD news. 20/1/07, it is reported that B.A. have backtracked over a staff member wearing her cross.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...