Sunday, November 05, 2006

My total scorn.

The scorn I feel for liberal-left attitudes cannot be properly stated.They are a poison running through our society purporting to be a force for good. I recall that "Satan can show himself as an angel of light."
In Wood Green, their local vicar, Bob Green has cancelled the Remembrance Day Service as "it is not sufficiently multi-cultural." May shame be heaped upon this miserable curmudgeon.
When I think of the pain that this man is inflicting on so many people with his blinkered selfishness, I am extremely angry. When I think of the hurt he will have done to the very oldest in our society - who had to undergo a World War - I run beyond words.


I for one, shall remember them!

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...