Friday, March 30, 2007

A pause for thought.




When the Nazis came for the communists,


I remained silent;I was not a communist.


When they locked up the social democrats,


I remained silent;I was not a social democrat.


When they came for the trade unionists,


I did not speak out;I was not a trade unionist.


When they came for me,there was no one left to speak out.




Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

How long before they come for the ones who oppose the European Union? - The anti-democratic structures are all in place:- power by commissioners; usurpation of our laws; Europol - a police force answerable to neither criminal nor civil proceedings; blatant lies from on high "The EU has kept the peace in Europe since WW2"; imperialistic ambition; unprecedented levels of corruption; financial dealings above the law - accounts not signed off in over 12 years.
This is NOT just some scare story - the power grabs have been largely slow and subtle but with the dangerous Berlin Declaration - the loss of self determination moves on apace.


Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...