Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Come off it vicar!

"The opening chapter of the Bible is neither history nor science but an early poet's picture of the creation of the world." - These are the words of an anglican vicar in this quarter's parish newsletter.
And we wonder what is wrong in Christianity. This man has accepted the whole evolutionary con, hook, line and sinker and then passes it onto his flock who will then probably accept the premise without bothering to investigate it.
"Well, if even the vicar says...."
When I became a Christian I accepted what I had been told in school that the first 11 Chapters of Genesis should be seen as a mere parable.
When I read books by Phds, professors and Masters of Science who made a rather different case, I began to sit up and take notice. Okay, it troubled me slightly that all were already Christians presumably with an axe to grind, but then the non Christian anti-evolutionists began to emerge.
I read countless scientific texts and found that even renowned evolutionists were admitting that every 'proof' I had been taught in school was a deceit
I have now covered most scientific disciplines in the last 30+ years and have no doubt at all that, not only is the evolutionary hypothesis unproved, but it is built on pure sand.
I have in my possession literally hundreds of articles and pieces of information all of which destroy evolution.
Little wonder the likes of Attenborough, Dawkins and Jones refuse to debate with Mackay, Wieland and Ham - they know they cannot defend their cause; they know that its automatic right to be granted the staus of 'honorary fact' would be shattered.
Come on vicar. Before talking you-know-what, at least do the research.

Do Not Be Terrified.