Friday, September 17, 2010

Money bottling.

As a child I spent many an hour 'working on my green credentials'. Some might have called it 'gathering bottles from bins to get back the deposit'. In a seaside town, this could easily double your pocket money!
A real green move would be to go back to glass and have recycling boosted by the deposit on such bottles.

The system always worked well for donkeys' years in the past. Think of the plastics we would no longer be idly throwing away as a nation!
(Best photo I could find. Shame. Would have liked a Bellamys Lemonade - which gave me the most funding as a sprog.)
Okay Cameron. Go for it!

Gesture Eggs, Huh? - I Can't Boycott Cadbury For This. I Am Already Boycotting Them Over Their Iniquitous Pricing and Shrinkflation.

Cadbury faces criticism for 'gesture eggs' this Easter. Duncan Williams    28 March 2024. (Photo: Cadbury) The British confectionery...