Thursday, September 23, 2010

Propaganda from the EU? - I hadn't expected that!

Paul Nuttall, the UKIP MEP for the N.West, is perfectly correct.
Once again the wretched European Union is using our money to propagandise people across the EU. A report is advocating 'a new communication campaign which includes the training of journalists and the funding of local broadcasters.' - It does not take a great deal of imagination to work out the sinister purpose behind this further abuse of taxpayers' hard-earned cash. Mr Nuttall said: "this report smells strongly of a move towards propaganda to me".
Just where would we be in the EU without UKIP fighting our corner, I wonder?

Gesture Eggs, Huh? - I Can't Boycott Cadbury For This. I Am Already Boycotting Them Over Their Iniquitous Pricing and Shrinkflation.

Cadbury faces criticism for 'gesture eggs' this Easter. Duncan Williams    28 March 2024. (Photo: Cadbury) The British confectionery...