Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Life As A Turkey.

Seldom have I been quite so enthralled by a television programme as with Joe Hutto's fascinating My Life As A Turkey.
Never have I felt so strongly the impossibility of the evolutionary hypothesis.
I have never really needed a belief in Creation for my faith although I do possess that joy but have long been well aware of the massive number of scientific arguments against the exaggerations of evolutionists.
This programme made me feel the reality! Here is a biologist who got so close to these birds he could even communicate linguistically with them and who could understand their feelings but how tragic that he seemingly attributed so many things which had clearly been God-given to the evolutionary process.
Take just a single example of something which had always struck me on a minor level.
These wild turkeys were born with an inbuilt intelligence. Stop and think about that. You could hardly make that claim for a human baby, could you?
They were born 'able to talk'; to know the difference between which foods were edible and which were not; to know precisely how to deal with - on the one hand, a rattlesnake - and on the other with a snake that was non- venomous. There was a multiplicity of such examples of behaviour which was part of their genetic makeup. The behaviour was not acquired and it is clearly impossible that a piece of learned behaviour - which is in fact nothing other than a form of thought - could have been transferred into the genes of wild turkeys thousands of generations ago.
At this point the evolutionist will usually assert most scientifically - "Well, it must have happened - mustn't it?"
Dear Evolutionist,
I am afraid that whatever contortions you perform with dubious logic - there is no possibility that 'natural selection' has brought this about. To emphasise and complete the point, these turkeys did many things which were for they themselves and had no possibility of being either survival mechanisms or part of a process of natural selection.
Sorry, but I think that I'll just get back to giving God all the Glory and will direct you to Romans Chapter 1.

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html