Monday, November 28, 2011

The Myth Of Orgreave.

I have recently discovered several things recently in written articles and the annals of folk music about the 'gallant miners' during the strike of 1984. The Police - of course - were the real bad guys in that confrontation - indeed they were tools of the wicked Margaret Thatcher who clearly could not have been a PM elected by tired voters to prevent a recurrence of the abuses of democracy under Scargill and Gormley a decade earlier.
These miners were apparently not disposable cannon fodder led 'over the top' by the same Arthur Scargill who had no political agenda whatsoever and only cared for the needs of the workforce!
Naturally enough - without any hint of provocation the police mounted vicious baton charges, one after another.
The only problem here is that it is a proper load of old donkey droppings! How do I know? - I was there at one point! My house is no more than a mile from where the major ructions were taking place and so I walked down to see what was going on.
All that I can report is what I saw with my own eyes. The Police were massively disciplined under the kind of provocation that I could not believe would have been tolerated in any other nation under the sun. The pickets I saw were throwing anything not nailed down, screaming abuse, adopting aggressive postures at best, and at worst, actually attacking the Police.
Leftist propaganda should never be believed - particularly where 'working class heroes' are concerned, apparently.

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html