Tuesday, September 24, 2013

AFD Makes A Start In Germany.

'AfD's unexpected scoop of 4.7 percent of the vote just a few months after it was launched is proof that a sizeable minority of German voters strongly oppose any more bailouts and would like to see countries like Greece booted out of the eurozone.'
EU Observer.
Scandalously, if I have understood this correctly, even though around one vote in twenty has gone to the anti-EU party - they have not crossed the '5% threshold' and get no seats.
That is almost as bad as the treatment meted out to UKIP in our FPTP elections.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...