Saturday, September 28, 2013

Peaky Blinders - Review.

Three episodes into the new TV drama Peaky Blinders, I am still unsure what I think about it.
It does contain classic modern mumbling; scenes where the characters cannot be readily identified; others which take place in virtual darkness so as to add to the general confusion.
(Modern techniques really do STINK! - They aren't even clever!)
The story is heavy-handed and improbable. The music from the second decade of the 21st Century slots neatly into the post World War One context - NOT!
Still, it has enough going for it for me to watch the final three episodes - possibly.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...