Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sol Campbell On Racism In Football Management.

Archaic: Sol Campbell said attitudes towards black managers in the British game were holding back his careerBritain's 'archaic' attitudes to race mean I have no choice but to go abroad to be a football manager, says former England player Sol Campbell
The former Premiership footballer and England player says he will move abroad after his three-year coaching course because of prejudice towards black managers. Mail On Sunday.
Sorry but I just do not believe this. I can believe that he has been unable to get work but find his claim fatuous and risible.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...