Thursday, September 26, 2013

Amjad Bashir's Speech At The UKIP Conference.

http://www.ukip.org/conferencelive
I have now caught Amjad Bashir's speech at the UKIP Conference and he was excellent.
Funny how the leftist and tory media have played this down to near zero - innit?
Can't have the non-racist nature of UKIP publicised - that would never do!
Do follow the URL above and there are a number of tremendous speeches. Have a look at Gerard Batten/Amjad Bashir.
NOW LEFTIST LIARS - NOW, TELL US THAT UKIP IS RACIST!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...