Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Economic Meltdown Fomented By China.

My China source tells me that communism in China is alive and kicking. Against the backcloth of the 'Shanghai Phenomenon' this would seem beyond unlikely. However, there is one question nobody seems to be asking: "Is the Chinese foray into capitalism merely a ploy to undermine from within?" The answer may well be 'no' but it is perhaps one of those ideas which should always be kept in the back of the mind and never entirely discarded until conclusively proven otherwise.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...