Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Zachary Gappa.


In a recent article in The Atlantic, prominent Southern Baptist theologian Russell D. Moore provides a provocative take on our changing culture. When confronted with the question of whether Christianity is dying, Moore responds, "Behind that question is an assumption that Christianity is a sub-culture of American life …. I think what is dying is cultural, nominal Christianity, and I don't think we should panic about that. I think we should see that as an act of God's grace."
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/with-culture-hostile-to-christianity-what-will-the-church-look-like-in-20-years-143289/#tQOpbEIeAJ8tCM5G.99

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...