Friday, August 28, 2015

From Prof. Congdon. 'Another'?????????????

Dear fellow members of UKIP (and others concerned about the UK's relationship with the EU), 
For the first time in my life I was contacted some days ago by a political opinion pollster. I was asked whether, in the event of a general election, I would vote for the Conservatives, Labour the LibDems or another party. I told the idiot at the other end of the line that I voted for UKIP and slammed the phone down.
One has to wonder how some of these organizations will try to fiddle the polling ahead of the EU referendum which seems certain to be held between September 2016 and the end of 2017. (Cameron says the timing depends on the renegotiation process, but no commentators expect that process to be over much before mid-2016, while the EU Referendum Act says that the vote must be held before end-2017.)

Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...