Monday, August 31, 2015

Silly Rhetoric - But It Can Still Resonate With The Less Intelligent.

"People on low pay are now being targeted by the present government." Hajeera Blag. Now, I am no lover of this Tory government but to suggest that 'the wicked Tories are only interested in down-treading poor people' is simply ridiculous - an ancient and vindictive stereotype. Let us hammer them for all the nonsensical things they do which are actually true.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...