Sunday, September 27, 2015

'Married' Clergy.

Gay clergy who defied bishops by marrying their male partners run for Synod.

Two gay clergy who both married their male partners in defiance of the Archbishop of Canterbury are standing for election to the Church of England's ruling body. Mail.   I trust that when I appear before God, my repentance along with the blood of the Saviour will be sufficient. My reading of Scripture is extensive and I have never seen anything at all where it suggests that repentance can be absent or that you can glory in what the Lord has declared to be sinful.
The leftists, the Man-knows-better-than-God brigade, the rampant atheists, the scripturally deficient and the 'homosexual lobby' will all accuse me of hatred towards these gentlemen. Nothing could be further from the truth. My heart wants nothing less for them than their eternal salvation.

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...