Friday, September 25, 2015

Our Road.

You have read my incessant gripes and complaints about the state of our local roads. (We live on a corner.) Well, here in Sheffield, after years of promises the workmen are actually outside our house putting in new roads and pavements as I write! I feel so happy. (If I felt like moving house, I am sure that the drag-down factor in local house prices is finally being lifted as I peer through the window.) My house must now be worth an extra £10k after this morning. Mind you, after what I have had to pay in local taxes, which have been phenomenal - I think we are entitled to this.
(BTW, Mrs Blogger tripped on the old path last year and broke her nose.)

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...