Monday, October 31, 2016

No To Third Runway!

SIR – One problem I envisage with building a new runway at either Heathrow or Gatwick is that it will make our country even more lopsided.
Massive expansion of an airport anywhere north of Derby would be rather restricted by the Pennines, but expansion of several airports on a smaller scale might be better. 
Some say we need Heathrow expansion in order to remain big hitters, especially after Brexit. Yet Germany seems to do well with multiple large airports all over the country.
Robert H Olley
Reading, Berkshire. Telegraph.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...