Sunday, October 30, 2016

Years After This Story First Broke - Here We Are Again In Manchester.

Shocking figures show for the first time that just a few dozen PCs can respond to emergencies after hours. In Manchester there is just one police officer for every 14,000 people. Mail on Sunday.
In direct and indirect taxes, we pay a fortune every year to the exchequer. We have an ENTITLEMENT to good policing! 
I do not have details for here in Sheffield but would be astonished if the figures were any better!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...