Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Evil Which Is ISIS.

Alice Assaf has relived the horrors of living under the brutal rule of ISIS and revealed how the extremist group unleashed a reign of terror when they took hold of a suburb in Syria. Mail.
I fear that a spiritual line has been crossed. Such is their evil, I invite believers to pray God's curse upon them and pray for their total and absolute destruction.
If there be a remnant capable of responding to the Gospel - may they be salvaged - but all the rest I pray that they will reach Hell early!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...