Thursday, March 22, 2018

England Skittled In The First Test.

I turned on the cricket in time to see England at 18 for 6. Staggering!
Overton did a partial rescue with 33 not out - a total which bettered those of all the other ten batsmen COMBINED!
True - the swing/seam bowling from Southee and Boult was excellent but the England batsmen failed to get forward from the crease and paid a dreadful price with close to England's worse batting total - ever!
58 ALL OUT!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...