Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Now Why Am I Not Surprised?

Paul O’Grady claims he is being observed by ALIEN LIFE after spotting a UFO hovering above his orchard.

  • The 62-year-old broadcaster said he had visions of coming face to face with ET
  • He realised he was being watched after hearing Kim Wilde talk about aliens
  • Miss Wilde said she saw a UFO 20 times larger than a plane in her back garden 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5547439/Paul-OGrady-claims-observed-alien-life.html#ixzz5AuiYhy7z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...