Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Astonishing Harriet Harperson - Actually SUPPORTING Free Speech!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5547009/Universities-not-safe-spaces-puts-free-speech-risk-says-Harriet-Harman.html
Every now and again - and increasingly rarely these days - a leftie will shock you by talking sense. I must admit that I had never seen it coming from Harriet. WELL DONE!
Now please, start doing it over a much wider range of issues!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...