Sunday, March 22, 2020

Darwin, Falaise and My Dad.

Amazingly, Darwin criticised the Gospels for not having been recorded at the precise time of the events.
(It reminds me of all the material my Dad gave for the Battle of Falaise Gap, (nowadays more frequently referred to as 'The Falaise Pocket') 40+ years after the event, for John Roberts' history of The Normandy Campaign. The basic accuracy of that has not been questioned, either with regard to him or the countless other contributors whose accounts blended so beautifully together decades later!)

The irony arises in that his evolutionary hypothesis consisted of a vast number of backward-looking guesses which were certainly NOT recorded contemporaneously!

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...