Saturday, March 21, 2020

Do-Gooders Are Dangerous!

I have lost count of the times when I have heard someone say, "I'd rather have do-gooders rather than do-badders."

Somebody is clearly being more than a tad literal. Do-gooders do NOT do good - except by accident. They are: wet, unbalanced, unable take an overview and usually ultra-simplistic: they are frequently off-beam and dangerous.

Last night on Facebook, we had a perfect local example. Someone was offering to fill a seven-seater with assorted pensioners to take them shopping at a local market!
If you do not grasp the implications of this appalling act - you need to research the Coronavirus and gain a better understanding.

'The road to Hell is paved with good intentions'.

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...