Thursday, September 19, 2024

Kevin.

 

Thu, 19 Sept at 15:59

CSW Logo

Hi.

Some of you will remember Kevin.

His home was in Chiapas State, Mexico. But in spring 2018, Kevin González Morales and his family were expelled from the community because of their faith. 

Kevin missed over a year of schooling. He said: 

‘When our houses were destroyed… I left and I did not go back to school. But I want to return…because when I am older, I want to have a career as a doctor.’

That was in January 2019. By September that year, Kevin was back in school! 

Thanks to international pressure through CSW’s campaigns and support from local organisation Mision 21 Gramos, Kevin was able to resume his education and can pursue his dream of becoming a doctor.

Will you help bring about more breakthroughs like this?

Affirmations.

Biblically-based affirmations for children. Being a child can be tough at times, and a new school term can be particularly challenging.   Th...