Monday, April 23, 2007

Pack Ice.

When we have a hot summer, it proves global warming. If we have a wet one, it proves global warming.
Mild winters , cold winters, mixed up winters all prove global warming. Pack ice melting, proves global warming.

Over thousands of years there are massive temperature fluctuations - as previously published on this Blog.

I wonder what readers will make of the links below? I wonder if this is yet further proof of .... well... you-know-what.

Canadian pack ice has been so severe this winter, seal boats have been trapped in port.

I can guarantee that some scientist will be wheeled out to PROVE that this is - in effect, actually, not to mince words - global warming.

I simply do not know. But I feel that we are all being sold a [seal] pup.


_ice_traps_seal_boats.html


Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...