Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In these straitened times .....

Last night I watched a programme about the psychology of sales and frankly, I knew most of it but it was good to have all information in one place.
I really do not fall for too many of these ploys as I go shopping with my own agenda - more of that on another occasion.

We saw a group of women who were tested to see how much influence the packaging of a product had on their shopping.

For the same cake - when better packaged - a number were prepared to pay up to 50% more for 50% less!

Wrest yourself out of this appalling habit and watch what that would do to your shopping bills over a year. For many this would represent savings into four figures annually if observed with all purchases.

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...