Wednesday, March 09, 2011

'Thought crimes' mean freedom is dead!

'David Cameron has joined the row over the Christian couple who have been barred from fostering children because of their belief that homosexuality is wrong.
He appears to back the courts by saying Owen and Eunice Johns had been dealt with in an ‘appropriate way’, and added that Christians must be ‘tolerant and welcoming’ towards homosexuality.'


I do not need the likes of a pipsqueak like Cameron to tell me what Christianity is about!
If there were no UKIP to vote for I personally guarantee that his party will never get my vote. Freedom of speech and thought are musts in a free society!! Since when are these abandoned conservative principles?
I already treat homosexuals with respect as human beings, thanks Dave!
Doesn't mean that it should be a thought crime if I care enough about those who are on the road to perdition due to their unrepented sin that I want to warn them of the dangers facing them.


I really do not like 'pretend christians'. What is more, does anybody seriously doubt any longer that the tories are fully a party of the liberal left?

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...