Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stephen Fry - yet again.

I do hope people are seeing through this odious individual. I turned on my recording of the new series looking at the Bible last night which had one programme featuring Ann Widdecombe talking about The Ten Commandments.
Up pops the egregious Fry trying to shout her down and drown out her arguments. Presumably this was done in the name of a 'balance' which would not be required in programmes approved of by liberals.

How so very typical of the atheistic left. Once your opinion goes against theirs they throw a tantrum and debate goes out of the window.

In my last piece, I pointed out that he is emphatically not 'a national treasure'. I must now add that the genial, 'light touch', affable bonhomie of the man is a front - and it is all too easy to fall into the trap.
There really is nothing quite as nasty as a liberal whose waffy opinions are challenged.
Incidentally - I turned the programme off!

Families Distraught For Ten Years+

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/service.held.to.mark.10.years.since.kidnapping.of.chibok.schoolgirls/141630.htm Service held to mar...