Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dave!

BBC confirms plan to move all men’s programmes to Dave

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2012/05/16/bbc-confirms-plan-to-move-all-mens-programmes-to-dave/The BBC has confirmed that it no longer intends to show programmes that appeal directly to men on BBC One or BBC Two, and will transfer any show with a glimmer of masculinity straight to rival channel ‘Dave’.
I think that we may possibly assume that this piece on NewsBiscuit is a tad tongue-in-cheek. But it is the Beeb so ....

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...