Sunday, May 27, 2012

Grammar Schools Helped Ordinary Children. The Left However, Despises The Working Class.

I have two interesting statistics. The first comes from The Guardian -   32.3% across all universities in the country apparently come from working class homes.
In The Mail On Sunday, we learn from the excellent Peter Hitchens that in 1965, that figure was 57%.
Hmm. Odd. I wonder what the variables are here? Well. Ah yes. Post 1965 nearly all the grammar schools had been abolished!
Think about how extensive the social damage represented by these figures has been over almost 50 years.
Call it elitist if you will, but the system delivered!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...