Monday, May 28, 2012

Rodney Berget.

Rodney Berget was serving a life sentence in a South Dakota prison when he planned the murder of a prison guard as part of an attempted escape.
A 63 year old guard paid the price.
Berget is now due to be executed. What fairminded person could ever object?
I tire of people who misuse New Testament Scriptures directed at the individual believer - and emphatically not at society - to offer support for Berget avoiding his just deserts.
Spiritual support is quite another matter.
There was no reprieve for Ronald Johnson.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...