Friday, May 19, 2017

British Airways.

British Airways could start charging for meals on long-haul flights, the airline's boss has revealed. 
In September it was announced BA would scrap free meals for economy flights in favour of Marks & Spencer salads and sandwiches. 
And now the airline's boss, Alex Cruz, has said it could start charging passengers on long-haul flights for their meals, risking claims it is penny-pinching. 
I have just given BA some very positive feedback on my recent flight to Santiago in Chile and my recent return home from Miami.
After appalling treatment by BA in the past - on flights from Bangkok and Capetown - they have been on my blacklist. These journeys with BA, for the first time in six years, were my Christian response and desire to see if they had been rehabilitated.
Clearly, if the above report is true - then, I am wasting my time.

Back to the blacklist they will have to go!

Farewell, Frank.

                    Frank Field’s legacy  Obituary. The political maverick understood that sooner or later we will run out of money to fund ...