Monday, February 12, 2007

A Muslim country?

I quote from the Weston & Somerset Mercury:-

HEADTEACHERS are being advised to 'spice up' their religious education lessons by getting children to dress up in Muslim clothes, learn about the five pillars of Islam and make prayer beads.A newsletter, due to be sent out by North Somerset Council to primary and secondary schools, suggests that pupils should be taken to an exhibition in Birmingham where they can learn about the faith, history and practice of Islam.

I believe that this used to be a relatively free nation and I am in favour of Muslims being free to practise their faith. End of message.
This piece of nonsense is being imposed on children who possess only a tiny fraction of the knowledge of Christianity - otherwise known as the Truth - which was the case when I was their age. It is an abomination and underpins dramatically what I have already written on the reasoning behind the horrors of multifaith.
[I do not criticise Interfaith dialogue as this does or should not embrace surrender and should be seen as outreach. See posting 10th September]
I wonder if there are similar 'let's-explore -the-value -of -Christianity-events' over in Saudi et al, or are they too busy producing hate literature for 5 year olds?

PC fools! Listen to me! BNP Councillors are in place and their movement is growing, not because of the right in the UK, but because of YOU!!!

LINK: http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/content/twm/news/story.aspx?brand
=Westonmercury
&category=news&tBrand=westonmercury&tCategory=znews&itemid
=WeED07%20Feb%202007%2017%3A27%3A02%3A813

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...