Friday, February 22, 2008

Psalm 94 miracle.

Many years ago, I got into a massive argument at work with a young, female colleague. I had just remarked how abortion was morally wrong and she went for me loudly and by the jugular. I was quite taken aback and profoundly upset by her extreme manner.
I returned home after work and began to pray whereupon God put Psalm 94 into my troubled mind. This was a psalm with which I was totally unfamiliar. When I read this in the context of my day, I was astonished.
Please read the Psalm for yourself and you will understand.
In the next couple of months it became clear that the single lady concerned was pregnant. It is my firm belief that God had fomented that contretemps at precisely the time when she was in the middle of making up her mind whether or not to have an abortion.
We were never sufficiently close to discuss these matters but can you guess which keen photographer she invited to her house to take an album of photos of her delightful daughter a year later?

Nurturing Faith.

  https://www.christiantoday.com/article/equipping.parents.to.nurture.their.childrens.faith/141641.htm Equipping parents to nurture their ch...