Sunday, July 02, 2017


Correct but:
Consider the number of deaths caused by accidental discharges.
How many legally held weapons are stolen?
To counter that, it is a fact that, in the UK, 96% of gun crime was committed with illegally held weapons - so the government of the day attacked the other 4%!

Defining Worship.

Many of the "worship wars" today are fuelled by, I believe, differing views of the nature of worship itself. Clearly differences ...