Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Barbara Bush - Hallelujah.

Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida, revealed that his mother, former first lady Barbara Bush, talked to him about Jesus Christ in their last meeting before she died last week.
Speaking before close to 1,500 attendees at his mother's funeral at St. Martin's Episcopal Church in Houston on Saturday, Bush said that in their last visit together, they talked about their Christian faith. 
"Jeb, I believe in Jesus and he is my savior," she told him when he asked her about her feelings on death, according to CNN.
"I don't want to leave your dad but I know I'll be in a beautiful place."

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...