Saturday, May 25, 2019

Can Anyone Help?

JOSEPH APPEAL: My name is Joseph Hubbard and I need for a Van to do Christian ministry in the UK!
 
I’m finishing my university degree in geology this month, and will be starting full time to do ministry and research around England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. This student does not have any finance to even think about buying a vehicle suitable to travel around the UK, carry books fossils etc.
 
We are also bringing the Creation Guy, John Mackay, to the UK mid-August to mid-October, and we will be travelling around the whole of the UK as efficiently as possible.
 
My parents have a long term friend and local mechanic who has offered to find and service such a van for us and estimates we need £15-£18,000 for a reliable vehicle to achieve this task.
 
I will be going full time on 1st July, so I am needing God’s people to help me in this. I have opened a go fund me click and look forward to your assistance in this. Thanks in advance Joseph Hubbard Aka Indy Joe.
CREATION RESEARCH
c/- Hyde Christian Fellowship
Chapel St. Hyde, Cheshire SK14 1JB
Ph: 0161 371 1877 

Email: uk@creationresearch.net

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...