Tuesday, May 28, 2019

War Is Not Always and Inevitably Wrong!

‘War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.’ Really?


Not all war is wrong. Granted, war always tends to produce greater evils than those which precipitated its cause. But to argue all war is wrong just isn’t true. Christian Post.
https://www.christianpost.com/voice/war-what-is-it-good-for-absolutely-nothing-really.html
Recently listened to the track Bombers' Moon by Mike Harding which laments the loss of WW2 pilots.
The song then goes onto lament wars built on 'politicians' lies'.
Correct me if I'm wrong - but which of our politicians wanted WW2? 
Wasn't that started by a third rate Austrian painter with a rather nasty attitude and the desire to butcher millions of people?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...