Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hate. Hate. Hate.

If I disapprove of homosexual 'marriage' - I am committing 'a hate crime.
If I proclaim that abortion is murder - hate crime.
If I complain about inadequate sentencing in courts - hate crime.
If I refer to people who abuse the benefits system - hate crime.
If I stand up for traditional marriage - hate crime.
If I refuse to believe in uncontrolled immigration - hate crime.
If I complain about the false doctrine of 'inclusivity' - hate crime.
If I complain about special treatment for Islam - hate crime.
If I stand for freedom of speech - hate crime. No. Really!
If I believe multiculturalism should not replace integration - hate crime.
And so it goes.

You may have spotted a certain pattern beginning to emerge here.
If I criticise virtually any policy of the left - I am committing 'a hate crime'.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...