Sunday, May 26, 2019

Hannan & Fox, Two Tory MEPs Who Do Not Deserve To Lose Their Seats.


So this is what annihilation feels like. I don’t want to jump the gun: we won’t get the results until the early hours of Monday morning. But I can tell you now that the Conservatives have been wiped out. I don’t expect to hold my seat; and, if I have lost then so, on a uniform swing, has every Tory MEP.
To say that we might get the lowest share of the vote in our 185-year history would, at any other time, be an outré forecast. On this occasion, though, it doesn’t begin to express the extent of the cataclysm. Until now, the worst result my party has had is 25 per cent. If we get as much as a third of that this time, I’ll be pleasantly surprised.
I should stress that I haven’t seen any exit polls.... Telegraph. Dan Hannan.

Blogger: Do remember that Mr Fox is an honest remainer. He believes that the democratic will of the people must be respected.

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...