Friday, May 24, 2019

Gervais and Lineker Finally Talk Some Sense.

Ricky Gervais has condemned the man who threw 
milkshake at Nigel Farage saying he "deserves a smack 
in the mouth".
The Office star claimed Paul Crowther - who has been 
charged with common assault and criminal damage after a 
milkshake was thrown over the leader of the Brexit Party in 
Newcastle - was not demonstrating a good political argument.
TV presenter Gary Lineker has backed the comedian's opinion 
ahead of the European Parliamentary elections, which take place 
today.
Gervais, 57, tweeted: "I voted remain. I would still like to stay in 
Europe. I will argue with people who disagree me, always 
respecting their right to do so. What I won't do is throw things at
 them. That would mean I had run out of good arguments. It would 
also mean I deserve a smack in the mouth." AOL

Reform UK Have Done The Job.

In the local elections, Reform UK has inflicted inestimable damage onto the Tories. Well done guys! The Tories MUST learn that if they are n...