Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dr Gabb.

I must admit that at times, Dr Sean Gabb states things which can horrify me. I expect that that is the outcome when an evangelical comes up against the UK's leading libertarian.
Even so, some 85% of the time I can agree with him to one extent or another on political matters and I invite you to read his book which can be downloaded free by using this link and accepting the PDF download beyond that:


He invites donations to help his work and merely wants to see the book distributed.

"If you agree that it is a good book, I ask you to send me some money. I want £2,000 in order to print 1,000 copies and send these free through the post to various politicians and journalists and other opinion-formers. I also want - perhaps more constructively - to distribute it to students and other persons who may find it useful or interesting."

It took me less than an hour to read and was both interesting and thought-provoking.

Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...