Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bahai Faith.

Little wonder that politicians attempt to plunk all religions under a single banner as multifaith when it is warmly embraced by so-called liberal Christians.
The definition of a 'liberal' remains: "One who embraces his destroyer."
Bahai Faith, invented in Persia in the nineteenth century by
Bahá'u'lláh, lends itself to this as it promulgates such ideas.

To my great concern, my personal spy tells me that Bahai Faith is making great strides in Chinese universities where the slight opening of spiritual doors means that some will find an unfortunate and undiscriminating attraction to any old passing cult.


Link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1

I spotted an Irish flag on the St Patrick's Day Parade...

 ... it stated that 'Ireland is full.' Interesting. I looked up the figures. They have roughly 212 people per square mile. England h...