Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quakers.

I have just listened to a quaker on Radio Humberside stating that 'war solves nothing' and insisting that negotiation is always the way forward.
She was part of a group 'remembering the Japanese dead' in the first nuclear holocaust at Hiroshima.
Fine.

But where is the group remembering my uncle butchered by the Japanese?
Does she really believe that the imperialistic Japanese were prepared to negotiate in Manchuria and all of the other places they brutalised?


"Excuse me miss. I am going to rape you and give you over into a soldiers' brothel when I have finished.
If you object, I shall beat you to death with a rifle butt.
That is my stance. Incidentally miss, what is YOUR negotiating position?"

Danger Alert.

The broken immigration system is now becoming dangerous. The Home Office already has some serious questions to answer – as does the Ministry...